New features in version 7.6.1
February 16, 2010
Free upgrade for registered users
* Added: the menu items 'Format/Convert/To Uppercase', 'Format/Convert/To Lowercase', 'Format/Convert/To Sentence case', 'Format/Convert/To Title case' and 'Format/Convert/Invert case' can now be applied to the title of the current tree node as well (when the tree has focus but not while you are editing a node title).
* Added: a new template called 'Book collection'. You can use it through "Menu: File/New/Other...".
* Bugfix: hyperlinks to .htmhjt TreePad files would always open a new TreePad instance, regardless of what was specified in the settings screen. This is now fixed. Hyperlinks to .htmhjt files now behave in exactly the same way as links to .hjt and .tpd TreePad files.
* Improved: the case-conversion options in 'Menu: Format/Convert' now also work on characters inside the upper half of the extended ascii character table (the Windows ISO-1252 character table). This includes letters such as 'a' with grave, 'a' with acute, 'c' with cedilla, the letter 'ae', etc.
* The settings file 'tpsettings.ini' has been renamed to 'tpplus.ini' to avoid interference with the manual.
* Note for upgrading users: if you have enabled the option 'store settings in an ini file', you need to rename the file 'tpsettings.ini' inside the program directory to 'tpplus.ini' if you want to keep your original settings.
* Bugfix: the title (text inside the title frame) of the exported Website (inside the Website export dialog) is no longer converted to lowercase when loading it from a Website template file, or when 'store settings in an ini file' is enabled (inside the TreePad settings screen).
* Improved: nodes containing xml-forms are now also exported to Website (you now see the actual contents of the form in your Webbrowser without any xml codes).
* The icons for history-forward and history-back have been updated.
* The icons for tree navigation have been updated.